- I happened to stumble upon this recipe, and want to share it with you..
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into chunks
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 – 14 oz can coconut milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (found in the international aisle of your local grocer or ethnic indian cuisine shop)
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil
- steamed organic white or brown rice
Boil or steam potatoes for 10 – 15 minutes. Salt and pepper the chicken. Preheat a large skillet and drizzle with olive oil. Add chicken and potatoes. Cook over medium heat until they start to brown. Add onions and a little salt. Cook until translucent. Add garlic and cook for about 5 minutes. Add coconut milk or cream and curry paste. Stir well and bring to a simmer. Simmer until thickened.
After sauce has thickened and reduced, remove from heat, and stir in fresh basil. Stir until wilted. Then serve chicken curry over white rice.
For more amazing recipes from this site, visit: #mce_temp_url#